Overcome your blocks to create space to feel more energised, vibrant and connected
I’ve designed the Nourish Power Sessions for you if…
– You’ve established the areas of your life that you want to improve, but you’re not sure how or where to start
– You’re massively time poor and looking for simple and realistic high impact solutions to transform your wellbeing
– You’re current lifestyle isn’t supporting your wellbeing or mental health and you’d like some new ideas to help you get closer to where you want to be
– You don’t feel confident in doing it alone and would like some accountability
-Do you give power to your inner critic and sabotage reaching your full potential?
What your Nourish Power Session Includes:
– A power-packed 90-minute coaching session where we’ll dive deep into your wellbeing concerns, habits and where you’d like to make improvements. Together we will create an action plan that you can implement to help you feel better, give you more confidence and make space for the things that bring you joy.
– When you book a session you will be sent a questionnaire that will dive deep into your wellbeing, which I will study before our call to offer practical guidance and key tools and insight to move you forward. During the call I will also ask you direct questions for you to overcome your mental blocks to get you where you want to be.
– A recording of our call and a breakdown of what we discussed, including key action points for you to implement that you can go over in your own time.
– An accountability call 4 weeks after our session to see how you’re getting on.
– Specific resources that I will send to you after our session that I think will help you move forward, transform your mindset and arm you with even more knowledge and insights.
– Ongoing email support for up to 3 months after our original session for even more accountability.
YOUR INVESTMENT: £89
Not sure that coaching is for you?
I offer complimentary Breakthrough Calls to talk about your wellbeing concerns and discuss how I can help you. They’re also an opportunity to answer any queries you may have and to discuss the coaching process in more detail.
They’re a great way to discover whether coaching is for you and if we’re a good fit, with no obligation to commit to a coaching package.